Dr Jellins graduated from University of Notre Dame, Sydney with an MBBS in 2012.
She completed her junior medical training at Royal North Shore Hospital and worked as an obstetrics and gynaecology registrar at Royal Prince Alfred and The Canterbury Hospitals before commencing GP training.
In addition, she has been privileged to have had worked in primary care in Cape York Far North Queensland, high risk obstetrics at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Ghana and Breast Radiology at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
Dr Jellins has completed a Masters of Reproductive Medicine through UNSW and obtained the Diploma of Child Health.
• Preconception pregnancy planning and fertility
• Antenatal and Postnatal care (Accredited GP Shared Care Provider with St George, Sutherland, Royal Prince Alfred and The Canterbury Hospitals)
• Women's Health including Menstrual Management
• Contraception including Mirena/Copper IUD fitting and removal
• Perimenopause and Menopause Management
• Sexual Health
• Gender Affirming Care
• Medical Termination of Pregnancy
At the practice on:
Wednesdays and Thursdays